12.01.2007

Merry Christmas, Santa!


Benjamin would not sit on Santa's lap, so the photographers had him sit on my lap and had Steve come around behind me. Needless to say, neither Steve nor I were planning to have our pictures taken today!!!
Of course, when we were finished eating the snacks they gave us and hanging out a little while (our realtor's office does this every year with Santa), Benjamin HAD to say goodbye to Santa.
He's still confused about the whole Santa/Jesus/Christmas correlation, but he likes lights, trees, and the Christmas music!
We drove around last night singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus...over and over. He had a great time! :)
Anyway--our first attempt at Santa. More to come as the season begins!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! I makes me so excited to think "ya'll" will be here next week!!! I can't wait. :)